This is a direct service non-administrative position under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and the Mobile Medications Assistant Coordinator.
Participates as a team member in Mobile Medication Program Treatment Team.
Must be proficient in the use of agency electronic health record as related to Mobile Medication Services.
Will assist in counting and packaging daily and weekly dosages of medication supplies.
Will deliver prescribed dosages of medications to consumer residences.
Will document all delivered dosages.
Will assist with medication counts and any prescription changes.
Will assist consumers in obtaining prescriptions and refills when necessary.
Will instruct and supervise consumers in the attainment of self-medication skills.
Observes and reports, orally and in writing, on individual and group behaviors related to medication compliance and skill development.
Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
Attends staff meetings, conferences and learning sessions as required.
Performs other related work duties as required by the Executive Director and/or his designee.
This position is an “As needed Position”. There are no guaranteed hours (Hours are based on the needs of the Department).
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with mentally ill clients.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel throughout Lawrence County.
- Must possess ability to work independently.
- Must possess ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to client information and records.
- Must possess ability to make accurate observations and document same in regard to consumers behavior patterns.
- Must possess the ability to follow oral and written instructions related to the delivery of medications.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.